Our European Localisation Department in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is looking for a
Translator Japanese – Spanish (m/f)
Nintendo of Europe is looking for European Spanish speakers with an excellent knowledge of the Japanese language to take up full-time positions within our software localisation team based in Frankfurt.
Your tasks will be mainly:
· Translate materials from Japanese and English into European Spanish
· Edit translations to ensure accuracy and quality
· Work within a team of translators
· Thorough knowledge of European Spanish to a native level
· Proficiency in Japanese and English
· A degree in Japanese or translation, or previous experience in a similar role
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office
· Teamwork and flexibility
· Personal interest in video games is desirable but not essential
Knowledge of German is not required, as office business is conducted entirely in English.
Applications should include a CV, cover letter and references, all in English.
A multi-faceted role within a team of talented colleagues awaits the successful applicant. We look forward to receiving your application through our website.
NINTENDO OF EUROPE GmbH
63760 Grossostheim, Germany